We’re putting together a world class team of PR professionals to tell the best emerging business stories of our time.
Take a look at our available roles below and join our team.
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
ClearStory is an international public relations agency with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. We work with the world’s most promising startups and internationally focused businesses to build their profiles in new and existing markets. ClearStory was founded in August 2017 by a former PR Campaign Manager for Europe’s largest technology conference Web Summit and currently has clients across North America, Europe and South-East Asia.
ClearStory is recruiting for an Account Executive role as our client list expands internationally.
You will be working with some of the fastest growing companies around the world to tell their story and generate media interest. You will liaise with international and regional publications/broadcasters including TechCrunch, New York Times, BBC, Channel News Asia and others to produce impactful client coverage.
You will be responsible for every day client servicing and the execution of targeted media campaigns around the world.
- Media targeting and research
- Assisting in the planning and execution of international media campaigns
- Drafting of press releases and other materials
- Media relations
- Messaging and storyboard creation
- Client reporting
- Client relations
- Travel is required
Who You Are
- You have an interest in technology and startups
- You are ambitious, career driven and keen to build an international media contact list
- You are flexible, adaptive and proactive
- You are organised and have a good eye for detail
- You are solution focused
- You can work to tight deadlines in a high stress environment
- You are friendly and have good people skills
- You work well as part of a small team
- You have strong writing skills and grammar
- You have a good instinct for interesting editorial content
Qualifications and requirements
- 1+ year plus of agency experience OR other relevant experience (please outline in application)
- Third level degree OR relevant communications or PR qualification/diploma
- Other language would be desirable
Application details and deadline
You can apply for the role here. Please have your application in by the deadline of 23rd February 2018.